Articles on this Page
- 04/01/13--07:01: _Safety Village regi...
- 04/08/13--04:00: _Safety Awareness Da...
- 04/08/13--13:10: _Nominations for Bea...
- 04/10/13--05:00: _Independence Day Sp...
- 04/15/13--04:39: _Rent the Pool or Po...
- 04/18/13--07:00: _July 3rd Patriotic ...
- 04/24/13--12:54: _Monthly Recycling D...
- 05/01/13--04:30: _Rumors true: Vintag...
- 05/01/13--11:58: _Presenting the 2012...
- 05/03/13--05:20: _Join us in Beautify...
- 05/06/13--11:22: _Connect Montgomery ...
- 05/13/13--05:38: _Sisters Volunteer T...
- 05/30/13--12:25: _All Fired Up! Art S...
- 06/01/13--04:30: _That Special Montgo...
- 06/01/13--05:58: _Recycle sculpture c...
- 06/03/13--04:37: _Is your street on t...
- 06/04/13--11:17: _Independence Day Sp...
- 06/05/13--04:30: _Recycling opportuni...
- 06/05/13--06:51: _Pfeiffer Rd. ramp a...
- 06/06/13--06:33: _Mayor Ken Suer anno...
- 04/01/13--07:01: Safety Village registration begins April 29
- 04/08/13--04:00: Safety Awareness Day planned April 27
- 04/08/13--13:10: Nominations for Beautification Awards being accepted
- 04/10/13--05:00: Independence Day Spectacular! Concert, Parade and Festival
- 04/15/13--04:39: Rent the Pool or Pool Gazebo
- 04/18/13--07:00: July 3rd Patriotic Concert
- 04/24/13--12:54: Monthly Recycling Drop Off Expands Accepted Items
- 05/01/13--04:30: Rumors true: Vintage Club “village” growing
- 05/01/13--11:58: Presenting the 2012 Annual Report
- 05/03/13--05:20: Join us in Beautifying our Community!
- 05/06/13--11:22: Connect Montgomery supports Food Share effort
- 05/13/13--05:38: Sisters Volunteer Together Behind the Scenes
- 05/30/13--12:25: All Fired Up! Art Show & Sale Planned June 9
- 06/01/13--04:30: That Special Montgomery Quality of Life!
- 06/01/13--05:58: Recycle sculpture contest returns
- 06/03/13--04:37: Is your street on the 2013 resurfacing schedule?
- 06/04/13--11:17: Independence Day Spectacular Planned
- 06/05/13--04:30: Recycling opportunity to be patriotic salute to USA
- 06/05/13--06:51: Pfeiffer Rd. ramp and I-71 lane closure scheduled for June 5-6
- 06/06/13--06:33: Mayor Ken Suer announces recipients of new Mayor’s Scholarship
The City of Montgomery’s popular Safety Village for children ages 5 and 6 will return to Swaim Park this summer, with two one-week sessions planned for June
Montgomery’s popular Safety Awareness Day will be held on Saturday, April 27, from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m
Hometown pride starts in front of every home in Montgomery. To reward residents for their efforts to promote the community’s image by undertaking an improvement project, the Beautification & Tree Commission sponsors the annual Beautification Awards.
What’s more American than an Independence Day Parade? After a patriotic concert in Montgomery Park on July 3, residents will gather for Montgomery’s annual Independence Day Parade on Wednesday, July 4. Beginning at 10:00 a.m., parade participants will depart from various assembly locations along Cooper Road, proceed east to Montgomery Road, then travel north to Montgomery Park
Looking for the perfect spot for a employee function, family reunion, birthday or graduation party? Why not rent the Montgomery pool or pool gazebo?
‘GO WEST’ is this year’s theme for the July 3rd Patriotic Concert presented by Ohio National Financial Services and TriHealth’s Bethesda North Hospital.
Where: Montgomery Park
When: 7:30 p.m.
Beginning April 20, 2013 the City of Montgomery will begin collecting additional items at Saturday Recycling Drop Off Days
In 2007, the Vintage Club was the site of the Home Builders Association annual Home-a-Rama, featuring a unique neighborhood with luxury homes, courtyard lifestyle and a grand clubhouse. The “village” concept was to include a lively commercial district to capture the appeal for living, working and playing all in one place. It was one of the most anticipated developments in the Cincinnati area – a real coup for a land-locked suburb like Montgomery.
The 2012 Montgomery Annual Report is now available online. This year the report is 100% web-based for the first time. The web-based report has many interactive features including video and interactive charts, making it a much more engaging tool for web visitors. If you prefer a paper copy, you can print one yourself from the [...]
Become part of an incredible volunteer team effort planting in Montgomery’s medians and parks. On Saturday, May 18, from 9:00 - 11:00 a.m., the Beautification and Tree Commission invites individuals, families and organizations to help plant 20,000- plus flowers.
Connect Montgomery is collaborating with a volunteer team of neighbors from the Montgomery Woods neighborhood who have been working on an opportunity to help assist their community neighbors and strengthen the Montgomery community. It's a donor program structured to make it easy for others to help.
The program is called Montgomery Food Share and they have partnered with the Freestore Foodbank to create a way to help ensure that the Freestore has an uninterrupted supply of food and personal items to give to those in need.
Betty Will and Margie Joering are quite the dynamic duo of volunteering. Betty and Margie are sisters living on a quiet street in Montgomery. But don’t let that fool you. Their lives are anything but staid. Betty has served on the City’s Park and Recreation Commission and most recently the Environmental Advisory Commission.
The Montgomery Arts Commission is sponsoring the Fourth Annual All Fired Up! Art Show and Sale on Sunday, June 9 from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. in Swaim Park, corner of Cooper and Zig Zag Roads.
We are often asked why we choose to spend city dollars – your money - for parks, flowers, festivals, and the pool. Three words: Quality of Life!
Recycle sculpture contest returns. This contest will give people an opportunity to use their creativity and develop a sculpture that not only educates those who see it about the value of recyclable materials, but also allows them to receive a prize for their creativeness. Artists may enter in any of the following categories: “Student “(age group), “Adult”. New this year for those that really feel creative is a “French Landmark” category.
The 2013 Annual Street Resurfacing Program is anticipated to begin in mid June with a scheduled completion date no later than August 19, 2013
Make it a family tradition to celebrate Independence Day with neighbors and friends at the Montgomery July 3rd Concert and July 4th Parade and Festival.
America’s strongest recycling efforts were during the two World Wars. The Montgomery Environmental Advisory Commission gives you the opportunity to show your patriotism by bringing recycling items to the Environmental Advisory Commission booth during the July 3 concert and July 4th festival in Montgomery Park. Read the following for specific details.
Pavement work will require closing the ramp from Pfeiffer Road to northbound Interstate 71, and closing the right lane of northbound I-71 at Pfeiffer Road from 9 p.m. Wednesday, June 5 until 5 a.m. Thursday, June 6.
Traffic will be detoured from Pfeiffer Road to east on Montgomery Road to west on I-275, back to northbound I-71.
Montgomery Mayor Ken Suer recently announced the recipients of the newly-established Montgomery Mayor's Scholarship at the Sycamore High School Senior Recognition program on Tuesday, May 28.
The recipients chosen were James Jolley and Jenna Lema and each received a scholarship of $500.00.